Convert PDF To PDF/APremium
Convert your PDF documents into ISO-compliant PDF/A files ready for storing and archiving.
This converter allows you to upload your PDF and convert it into a PDF/A format suitable for archiving and long-term preservation of electronic documents. PDF/A files created with our online converter are ISO-compliant and pass VeraPDF validation. For a detailed insight into PDF/A standards, conformance levels for PDF files, and their features, visit the Wikipedia page.
NOTE: While higher conformance level (a or u) can certainly improve the value of your documents, they can also be quite time consuming. By selecting the B level conformance, PDF/A-2b for example, your documents will conform with guidelines for reliable viewing, without imposing extra requirements.
How to convert PDF to PDF/A?
- Click "Choose File" to select a PDF file to upload. You can also drag and drop the PDF file. Uploading a file from the Internet (Enter URL) or cloud storage services (Google Drive, Dropbox) is also possible.
- Choose the PDF/A format you would like to convert to: PDF/A-1b, PDF/A-2b or PDF/A-3b
- Optional setting: Enable strict mode to get access to all conformance levels (a, b & u).
- Click on Start to begin the conversion process.
- Download your new PDF/A file.